Thursday, October 25, 2012

**Goodbye Glitches**

We addressed in a post before that the Vanglorious Legacy story will be put on hold until we fixed our game. The problem occurred when we installed a faulty update of the Late Night EP. It caused the skin data for all sims to become zero. So imagine a town full off Shadow People! 

Wait, you don't have to imagine that cause we already wrote a completed Side Story on The Olsen Secrets where everybody in town had no skin!

After the Shadow People, another glitch appeared. Check out the video below.

If you've read through The Olsen Secrets, you would know which chapter I was working on when this thing happened. Super freaky. I would be devastated if this happened to my sims.

But there are some glitch that was useful to the story line actually. The glitch happened before I had Late Night, so I think the problem happened due to my PC's state. - I think.

And since I can't explain this occurrence in words, I included the videos in the chapters as well.

It was strange that the glitches stay even after I restarted the game or loaded an earlier save point.
And to tell you the truth, I was the one who killed Martha. Yup. Was afraid her glitch can be contagious to the Vanglorious. I'm neurotic, and it's really exhausting to check up on every Vanglorious to make sure they're fine. - And even her ghost still have the glitch!! So I eradicated the ghost as well.

I swear I got a little panic whenever I saw Ashton carrying baby Jesse; I had to stare really hard, hoping it's not a glitch. - So when Jesse grew up, I was relieved.

Really got scared of my sims carrying baby on free will at that time. I thought Jesse might have caused it. Who knows :P

So do you know what it means when we're bidding glitches goodbye?
HELLO PERFECTLY PATCHED GAME!